(DR Congo) Jeunesse Pour La Sante Reproductive / Youth Reproductive Health
Jeunesse Pour La Sante Reproductive fosters and empowers youth groups and other CSOs to build a strong youth movement from the grassroots to bring positive change of individual behavior and social policy context by increasing community awareness of gender dynamics and the social and policy context and their effects on youth’s welfare; and by advocating for effective gender sensitive policies and laws that enable youth to achieve their SRHR in DRC.
Location: Uvira, DR Congo
Our work spins around two main programs:
(i) Prevention of Gender based and sexual violence
(ii) Community mobilization and advocacy for youth SRHR
Our key projects includes
• Training of youth community activists on gender based violence and SRH;
• Support local activist to create awareness on the two issues;
• Produce and disseminate information on SRH life saving ;
• Undertake and support gender and SRH related policy analysis and advocacy;
• Commemoration of youth related international and regional days;
• Support the creation of income generation activities for individual youth victims of gender and sexual based violence.
The principal expertise we can offer to others is to mobilise youth groups and share sensitive information among them.
Produce and disseminate information on SRH life saving strategies
Interested in donating to Jeunesse Pour La Sante Reproductive?