A Free Online Class About Abortion With Pills
It’s short, engaging, and packed with facts!
Not everyone learns best through reading and writing – so we’re excited to tell you about a free online course that explains what people need to know most about medication abortion in a series of eight colorful animated videos.
HowToUseAbortionPill.org and Médecins Sans Frontières collaborated to create these factual, evidence-based videos. You can jump easily to any individual video to get an answer to a specific question in about three minutes, or watch them all end-to-end in less than half an hour. They also have captions that make it easier to follow along with the narrator.
Here’s what each video covers:
- Lesson 1: Am I pregnant?
- Lesson 2: How many weeks is my pregnancy?
- Lesson 3: How does an abortion with pills work?
- Lesson 4: How do I take mifepristone and misoprostol to have an abortion before 13 weeks?
- Lesson 5: How do I take only misoprostol to have an abortion before 13 weeks?
- Lesson 6: What will I experience during an abortion with pills?
- Lesson 7: What are signs of complication during an abortion with pills?
- Lesson 8: What happens after I have an abortion with pills?
Note that these videos do tend to use gendered language, but the information in them applies to anyone who can get pregnant.
For folks who prefer to learn by watching and listening, these videos can be a friendly, accessible way to find out more about abortion with pills. Take a look! And if you still have questions, visit our own website, AbortionPillInfo.org, to find even more trustworthy, evidence-based information, plus a portal where you can send questions to our trained counselors.